Sunday, January 18, 2009

Progress

Last night was a pretty sick session for me and my pals. We all either learned something new or got something on unlock. We were feeding of off each others hype. We just kept going and going for the tricks. It was tight, I want more sessions like that.

Some new stuff

Kyle - F/s lip the handrail, kf f/s board?
Johnson - B/s feebs, f/s feebs
Drew - F/s feebs
Bryce - I saw bryce trying nollie noseblunt??
Me - F/s 360 on flat and transition, switch f/s 360 on flat, and I'm workin on fakie lip 270 out, and f/s smith shuv.

I'm hyped for Wednesday.


Oh yeah, Kyle and I are starting a weekly update on here. We're going to film Saturdays, he'll take the tapes and edit something, give the edit to me via USB and I'll put it on here that night. So start checking for that. We filmed a little bit yesterday so check back Wednesday for the montage. It'll probably be on by 10 or 11 at night, depending on how long the video takes to upload.

Well thats it for now. Keep progressing, Peace

No comments: