Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Almost here...

With only 7 days of high school left, I'm getting pretty amped on summer. Getting to skate all day long and just chill with the homies. Eating fast food all the time, filming, skating.. just having fun. Summer is going to be a blast.

But, I need to get a job and get some cash to fund gas, food, and my skateboarding. Any suggestions???

I've also been accepted to the Art Intstitutes International in KC, which I will be leaving for around the beginning of July. I'm going for film and video stuff. Should be tight!

I'll try and get some pics up from some skating and filming soon.

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABE!

1 comment:

Gabe Bauman said...

Summer time was most excellent when I was 17...I remember it well. Good luck at college Mike. Thanks for the b-day wishes.